The Turtle & The Hare
In a nutshell: the Hare is running, the Turtle is taking it easy. Who wins in the end? And who is happier? The turtle of course. The fable’s moral is that plodding wins the race (and life we believe).
The Lion & The Mouse
In a nutshell: the Lion spared the Mouse’s life but laughed with the idea that the tiny Mouse could ever help him. In the end, the Mouse saves the Lion’s life at his surprise!
The fable’s moral is that kindness is never wasted. Life is sometimes funny, isn’t it?
- We Design balances functionality, aesthetics, and manufacturing techniques
- Made of printed porcelain
- Microwave & dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: Cups: H: 6cm, Ø 5.30cm | Plates: Ø 11.70cm
- Designed and printed in Greece